Where ever you are, you can do fundraising for any of our causes or programs/events, You can either decide to fundraise alone, or with friends, family, or colleagues.
There are many fundraising ideas to raise money for a good cause. some include but are not limited to:
- Organizing or participating in a sporting activity. This could be bowling, basketball, or football where an entry fee is collected, or by running a sponsored race with each kilometer being sponsored.
- Collecting funds during a special occasion or party. Instead of accepting gifts or money for your birthday or marriage ceremony, you may wish to ask your guests to donate to CADEF.
- Take an average working day and sell coffee, flowers, and baked goods to friends, family, and colleagues to be able to raise some money and support us.
- Take on a challenge with friends and colleagues where proceeds of the bet go to CADEF. You could propose shaving off your beard or hair, stopping smoking, climbing a high mountain, lose weight!
Before Organizing A Fundraising Event You Should:
- Decide on which kind of fundraising activity you would like to do; where and when.
- Choose a project from our causes and ongoing or holiday event and set a target and goal regarding the amount you wish to raise and donate.
- Decide if you want to fundraise online or outdoors. If you choose online(check below for the best fundraising websites), then create a fundraising page and call on friends and sponsors to support you.
- Donate funds collected after your event to CADEF, contact us for details.
You can check a list of numerous fundraising websites available online Click Here
If you need more fundraising ideas and tips Click Here