Fundraising For CADEF
Fundraising is the process of gathering voluntary contributions of money or other resources, by requesting donations from individuals, businesses, charitable foundations, or governmental agencies. its a very broad and interesting area that allows people to be as creative and inventive as they desire. Raising money to support our work through sponsored activities or fundraising event will be a greate idea where you are.
Where ever you are you can do a fundraising for any of our causes, or programs/events, You can either decide to fundraise alone, or with friends, family or colleagues.
There are many fundraisisng ideas to raise money for a good cause. some include but not limited to:
- Organising or participating in a sporting activity. This could be bowling, basketball, football where an entry fee is collected or by running a sponsored race with each kilometer being sponsored.
- Collecting funds during a special occasion or party. Instead of accepting gifts or money for your birthday or marriage ceremony, you may wish to ask your guests to donate to CADEF.
- Take an average working day and sell coffee,flowers, baked goods to friends, family, colleagues to be able to raise some money and support us.
- Take on a challenge with friends and colleagues where proceeds of the bet go to CADEF. You could propose shaving off your beard or hair, stop smoking, climb a high mountain, lose weight!
Before Organizing A Fundraising Event You Should:
- Decide on which kind of fundraising activity you would like to do; where and when.
- Choose project from our causes and ongoing or holiday event and set a target and goal regarding the amount you wish to raise and donate.
- Decide if you want to fundraise online or outdoors. If you choose online(check below for best fundrasing websites), then create a fundraising page and call on friends and sponsors to support you.
- Donate funds collected after your event to CADEF, contact us for details.
You can check a list of numerious fundraising website available online
If you need more fundraising ideas and tips Click Here